“Everything on earth has a purpose,
every disease a herb to cure it,
and every person a mission”
The best way to prevent a disease is to know what causes the disease. In this modern lifestyle we often hear that diseases are in the genes and that it’s hereditary, so in other words: you can’t do anything about it because your grandparents and great-grandparents planned it for you a century ago. When you realize that diseases are formed and caused by the food, drinks, thoughts and influences you are the only one that carries the responsibility for your well-being.
During these three days you will learn about the causes of diseases and how to recognize and intercept when things go wrong and before the wrong habit causes a disease. Learn about superfoods, antioxidants and the best supplements that are available.
People often think disease happens by chance, that disease strikes suddenly for no apparent reason, and that it’s one of the inevitable risks we face as we go through life. This is absolutely not true. YOU are the cause of YOUR disease and because you are the responsible one, you can do everything about it and change your ‘fate. The only thing that is lacking is the knowledge and understanding how the disease developed in the body.
Good health and longevity can be achieved by following one universal truth – the Law of Cause and Effect. The Law of Cause and Effect states simply that all things happen in the universe occur as a direct result of specific causes. Disease and aging are not excluded from cause and effect; they are the result of specific causes. Once you get rid of the cause, there will be no disease anymore. It sounds simple…. And it IS simple.
During this SMART Retreat you will understand:
- the great influence and effect of the food that you consume,
- how your emotions influence your body
- the power of positive thinking
- the smart actions you can take to prevent and cure yourself
Can you imagine a life without worries, discomfort or pain? It IS possible with easy techniques you will learn during this SMART retreat so you can easily find out what foods have a positive effect and what foods have a negative effect on your daily performance.
“Don’t be a victim of circumstances,
but be a winner of opportunities”
Who will benefit the most from this SMART Retreat Week?
- This SMART Retreat is for people who want to change their lifestyle but don’t know how and where to start.
- For people who want to maintain optimal health and for the ones that started feeling some health issues and want to prevent the signals of the body to turn into a disease.
- Also for the mother and father that wants the best for their children and themselves.
- The program is very interesting for people who already follow a healthy lifestyle but would like to exchange new ideas with and advises from healthcare professionals.
- People with any chronic disease can also benefit from this SMART Retreat (allergies, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, renal disorders, overweight, rheumatic disorders, headaches/migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, RSI, chronic pain syndrome, stress).
A SMART Retreat includes the following:
- “All inclusive” three nights stay (Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday)
- Room for three nights (Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday) one person in a room, including all taxes and other fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all natural, organic and clean –no cross contaminated- food, natural herbs and spices, no additives and absolutely no GMO)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Activities (sport activities)
- All trainings, lectures and workshops including the material needed
- Consultation with medical and paramedical staff
- Evening programs
Total price per participant for a SMART Retreat: $ 1,950.–
Two participants in one room: $ 1,750.– (per participant)
Group rate (10 participants or more): $ 1,590.– (per participant /two participants in one room)