Former physiotherapist C.F. van der Horst, BHS, is the author of the book Deadly Lies. How Doctors and Patients Are Deceived. The book is an exposé on industrial strategies to manipulate information to physicians and patients alike and the use of science as a marketing tool. It is heralded by the Nestor of non-toxic cancer therapy in The Netherlands, Dr. H.C. Moolenburgh Sr., as surpassing Professor Peter Gøtzsche’s Deadly Medicines and Organized Crime: How Big Pharma Has Corrupted Healthcare. Van der Horst’s work covers a variety of health related topics: physician’s training and CME, nutrition, food additives like aspartame and MSG, the arbitrary of RDAs for food supplements, (organic) agriculture and the effects of chemical fertilizer and pesticide usage, GMOs, pharmaceutical marketing methods and much more. With over 900 references, the book is very well documented; it excels in pointing out links between seemingly unrelated events and is a must read for anyone who wants to understand why the incidence of chronic disease (cancer, CVD, diabetes, Alzheimer, etc.) is increasing at such a rapid rate. More importantly, the book offers solutions for every exposed lie.
These three topics are chosen because of their value in maintaining health, rather than curing disease.
1. The Pharmaceutical Business Model: Fostering Chronic Disease
- What are the lies that manipulate both doctors and patients in the creation of chronic disease? Learn to recognize them
- What is the relative value of medicine and its science?
- The danger of protocolled medicine
- Your patient rights
- Genetics & epigenetics: what you can do to maintain health.
2. Genetically Modified Organisms: Bliss or Curse?
- What are Genetically Modified Organisms?
- How are they created?
- Stability issues & health risks
- Surviving the food chain
- The Precautionary Principle
3. The Body Burden: An Every Day Russian Roulette
- Chemicals and their health effects
- The Threshold of Toxicological Concern: whose concern?
- What’s in our blood?
- Food additives, PR and lobby
- How to prevent a toxic overload?
C.F. van der Horst will be sharing the stage during the week with
Dr. Robert Gorter and Ard Pisa.
To read more about the presentation of Dr. Robert Gorter click HERE
To read more about the presentation of Ing. Ard Pisa click HERE
You can register NOW and save up to $ 300.- for early registration!
The price for this Education Retreat is ‘all inclusive’, which means that all the following is covered:
- Room for six nights (Sunday to Saturday) one person in a room, including all taxes and entrance fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all natural, organic and clean –no cross contaminated- food, natural herbs and spices, no additives and absolutely no GMO)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Activities (sport- and recreation activities)
- All trainings, lectures and workshops including the material needed
- Special tour and entrance fees to all attractions and activities planned in the tour
- Evening programs
- Transportation to and from the airport
Total price per participant: $ 5,400.–
Two participants in one room: $ 4,900.– (per participant)
Group rate (10 participants or more): $ 4,672.– (per participant / two participants in one room)
Other additional possibilities you might consider:
If you have a partner travelling with you and staying in the same room but NOT attending the week retreat but joining us for breakfast, lunch and dinner, group activities, island tour, and transportation the cost for the partner will be $ 1,871.–
If you want to stay one extra day or more (before or after the event) the price per room per person per night is $ 425.– (all inclusive) or only for the room per night is $ 275.–
For stays longer then one week (before or after the event) the normal or regular charges for the room per night is applicable.