Join Sunil Pai, MD author of the critically acclaimed book An Inflammation Nation and internationally recognized expert in Integrative Medicine, health activist/influencer and thought leader in the wellness industry along with Maureen Sutton LMT, Ayurvedic Practitioner, Yoga Teacher, Certified Plant Based Nutrition Counselor, Vegan/Raw Chef Miguel Bautista, and Robert Scott Bell, host of The Robert Scott Bell Show, in a transformative week-long program that will teach you how to prevent, reverse and treat all diseases through diet, lifestyle and evidence based natural therapies.
Do you want to read more about the program, Chef Miguel Bautista, Maureen Sutton, Dr. Sunil Pai and/or Robert Scott Bell? Click on the name.
If you want to see the week-schedule, click HERE.
You can register NOW and save up to $ 300.- for early registration!
The price for this Education Retreat is ‘all inclusive’, which means that all the following is covered:
- Room for six nights (Sunday to Saturday) one person in a room, including all taxes and entrance fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all natural, organic and clean –no cross contaminated- food, natural herbs and spices, no additives and absolutely no GMO)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Activities (sport- and recreation activities)
- All trainings, lectures and workshops including the material needed
- Special tour and entrance fees to all attractions and activities planned in the tour
- Evening programs
- Transportation to and from the airport
Total price per participant: $ 5,400.–
Group rate (10 participants or more): $ 4,950.- (one participant per room)
Two participants in one room: $ 4,800.– (per participant)
Group rate (10 participants or more): $ 4,672.– (per participant / two participants in one room)
Other additional possibilities you might consider:
If you have a partner travelling with you and staying in the same room but NOT attending the week retreat, but joining us for breakfast, lunch and dinner, group activities, island tour, and transportation the price for the partner will be $ 1,871.–
If you want to stay one extra day or more (before or after the event) the price per room per person per night is $ 425.– (all inclusive) or only for the room per night is $ 275.–
For stays longer then one week (before or after the event) the normal or regular charges for the room per night is applicable.