Whenever you want to cure or alleviate a disease you need to understand the cause and the reason for the disease. Learn what high blood glucose level is and what the cause is of low blood glucose levels. Get to know and gain a thorough understanding of what products have a high glycemic index. Learn how every meal can change your mood, energy and vitality. There are several natural supplements and herbs you can easily make good use of. Learn more about the danger of artificial sweeteners, the effects of sugar, certain herbs that balances the blood sugar and many other secrets about managing your blood sugar levels.
Learn to test out every single food, additive or food combination through techniques you can easily do while shopping, cooking or sitting in a restaurant. During this week every participant receives guidance from a medical doctor.
Physical activity also plays an important part of your diabetes management plan. During this retreat you will not only learn how to make your own food and exercise plan, but you will also learn how to execute your plan.
In addition you will learn how to prepare sweets and dishes without the use of refined chemical sugars, using raw plant based ideas and options that tastes better and are more nutritious for you. You will also learn how to properly test your blood sugar levels.
- People with diabetes or diabetes in their family history, hypoglycemia issues
- Sport professionals and students
- People with stressful jobs
- (Para)medics, therapists, nutritionists and cooks.
- People with health issues due to excessive sugar intake; fungus (candidiasis), chronic bowel irritation, eczema, low immune system, chronic pulmonary disorders and allergies
- People with circulation problems, obesity, high blood pressure
- Parents and educators dealing with ADHD children
- People with neuropathic disorders (pain and loss of sensitivity or hypersensitivity) or chronic stomach disorders
- People who come in contact with or have a family member or a co-worker with problems of blood sugar imbalance
Are you ready to sign up?
Registration is NOW OPEN
You can register NOW and save up to $ 300.- for early registration!
The price for a Health Retreat, Sport Retreat or Seminar Retreat is ‘all inclusive’, which means that all the following is covered:
- Room for six nights (Sunday to Saturday) one person in a room, including all taxes and entrance fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all natural, organic and clean –no cross contaminated- food, natural herbs and spices, no additives and absolutely no GMO)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Activities (sport activities)
- All trainings, lectures and workshops including the material needed
- Special tour and entrance fees to all attractions and activities planned in the tour
- Evening programs
- Transportation to and from the airport
Total price per participant: $ 4,800.–
Two participants in one room: $ 4,300.– (per participant)
Group rate (10 participants or more): $ 3,900.– (per participant /two participants in one room)
Other additional possibilities you might consider:
If you have a partner travelling with you and staying in the same room but NOT attending the week retreat but joining us for breakfast, lunch and dinner, group activities, island tour, and transportation the cost for the partner will be $ 2,500.–
If you want to stay one extra day or more (before or after the event) the price per room per person per night is $ 425.– (all inclusive) or only for the room per night is $ 275.–
For stays longer then one week (before or after the event) the normal or regular charges for the room per night is applicable.
Save up to $ 300.– when you register early!
When you register 4 months in advance you will receive a discount of $ 300.–
For registration 3 months in advance you will receive a discount of $ 200.–
In order to serve you better and give you the best in us, we advise you to register at least 3 months in advance.
Click HERE to register
Click HERE for any question(s) you might have