Find out what the strongest allergens are and learn how to recognize food allergies. Learn what gluten allergy is and how to treat it with the correct diet. Learn a simple method to test the food and drinks you want to use and find the cause of your allergy. During this week you will get familiar with the Blood Type Diet and see what foods are right for you. Also understand what lactose intolerance is and how to treat it. We will teach you the herbal and homeopathic formulas to use when you want to treat your body with body-friendly medicine.
- People who suffer from hay fever, allergy, asthma, pulmonary problems, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue, or skin problems
- Young mothers
- People with depression or emotional disorders
- Healthcare workers, employees working indoors and people working with chemicals
Are you ready to sign up?
You can register NOW and save up to $ 300.- for early registration!
The price for a Health Retreat, Sport Retreat or Seminar Retreat is ‘all inclusive’, which means that all the following is covered:
- Room for six nights (Sunday to Saturday) one person in a room, including all taxes and entrance fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all natural, organic and clean –no cross contaminated- food, natural herbs and spices, no additives and absolutely no GMO)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Activities (sport activities)
- All trainings, lectures and workshops including the material needed
- Special tour and entrance fees to all attractions and activities planned in the tour
- Evening programs
- Transportation to and from the airport
Total price per participant: $ 4,800.–
Two participants in one room: $ 4,300.– (per participant)
Group rate (10 participants or more): $ 3,900.– (per participant /two participants in one room)
Other additional possibilities you might consider:
If you have a partner travelling with you and staying in the same room but NOT attending the week retreat but joining us for breakfast, lunch and dinner, group activities, island tour, and transportation the cost for the partner will be $ 2,500.–
If you want to stay one extra day or more (before or after the event) the price per room per person per night is $ 425.– (all inclusive) or only for the room per night is $ 275.–
For stays longer then one week (before or after the event) the normal or regular charges for the room per night is applicable.
Save up to $ 300.– when you register early!
When you register 4 months in advance you will receive a discount of $ 300.–
For registration 3 months in advance you will receive a discount of $ 200.–
In order to serve you better and give you the best in us, we advise you to register at least 3 months in advance.
Click HERE to register
Click HERE for any question(s) you might have